Version: 8.2 and onwards
Scheduled Reporting can be enabled to provide all involved in the meeting booking process with a schedule sent directly to their mail.
How to configure the Scheduled Reporting
- Open your Pronestor Planner in a browser
- Go to the Administration tab
- Open the Reports tab
- Click on Scheduled reports
- Click on New scheduled report to create a scheduled report
- In the New scheduled report window:
Best practise is to send the report at night, before 3.45am. Sending it before the first user logs in in the morning won't work
- Name the scheduled report
- Choose a resource filter
- Choose the report layout
- Fill out future days, and when the report should be sent
- Click Receivers to add receivers. You can add specific email addresses or Pronestor roles.
- Click create to save the scheduled report