Version: 8.2 and onwards
Scheduled Reporting can be enabled to provide all involved in the meeting booking process with a schedule sent directly to their mail.
How to configure the Scheduled Reporting
- Open your Pronestor Planner in a browser
- Go to the Administration tab
- Open the Reports tab
- Click on Scheduled reports
- Click on New scheduled report to create a scheduled report
In the New scheduled report window:
- Name the scheduled report
- Choose a resource filter
- Choose the report layout
- Fill out future days, and when the report should be sent
Best practise is to send the report at night, before 3.45am. Sending it before the first user logs in in the morning won't work
- Click Receivers to add receivers. You can add specific email addresses or Pronestor roles.
- Click create to save the scheduled report