You can create as many Room availability overview displays as you like – within the limit of your license.
Like any other display – you can per Room Availability Overview choose what rooms to show, design etc.
How to create/edit a Room Availability Overview
- Choose “Displays“-tab
- Click “Room Availability Overview” in the left menu
- You can create a new Room Availability Overview by clicking “+Room Availability Overview“
- You can edit a Room Availability Overview by clicking the name of the display you like to edit
The rooms that will show on the Room Availability Overview, will be those rooms that is checked in the column for the Room Availability Overview.
- Name - Reference name for the display
- Show logo - Show logo (like company logo)
- Timezone - Timezone for current display
- Dateformat - Date format for current display
- Timeformat - Time format for current display
- Language - Language used for buttons etc. (* if using a custom design with user edited labels, this selection may be ignored)
- Style - Selected design template
- Preview window size - Size and orientation of design in preview window