Pronestor Display can integrate with sensors.
Table of contents
- What can the sensors do for you
- Why integrating with sensors adds value
- How to configure the integration
- How to use the integration
- Be aware of
What can the sensors do for you?
When establishing integration between Pronestor Display and room sensors, you will achieve the following advantages:
- If the room is available and someone enters the room, it will automatically be spontaneously booked in intervals of 15 minutes
- If the room is booked and someone enters the room, it will automatically confirm the booking
- If you leave the room, some sensors are able to end the booking
If you also use Pronestor Planner, all the bookings will be visible in the administration module, as well as in the Insights module.
Why integrating with sensors adds value
Not everybody remembers to book or confirm bookings on the display, and the sensors will assist when people forget it. The automatization will ensure that all usage of the meeting rooms is logged, and this will give you the best insight into when the room is used, and whether it’s used for spontaneous or booked meetings. Furthermore, this will allow touchless booking or confirmation of bookings.
How to configure the integration
The configuration is entirely done via the Sensor supplier, who can get assistance from Pronestor if needed.
The following sensor integrators are currently approved to work with Pronestor Display:
If you don’t have an agreement with a local supplier, please contact us and we can help with the contact information.
How to use the sensors
Once configured, the sensors will do all the work. However, users can still interact with the display, if they prefer, but it’s not necessary.
Be aware of
The sensors can’t end existing bookings, this must be done at the display.