Your workspace solution can have one or more floor maps. These maps can help you book a desk that is right for you, and help you find it.
These need to be ordered with Pronestor and this guide will explain how to order and what you can expect.
Submit a floorplan
Before submitting a order it is important to follow these criterias to guarantee the successful execution of your floormap to workspace solution.
- Section out the area(s) in your floorplan(s) you want to be included in the floormap.
- Name of the section(s) in the floorplan(s).
- Orientation of the floorplan(s). Whether your map should be vertical or horizontal. This is relevant if you plan to show the map on a screen.
- Attach your images that clearly states th desk name. (Character limit of 4.)
- A list that contains the desk's external id and the corresponding desk's name. (Note! that you have to have filled out the external ID's on your workspace solution before you can order.)
Once you have your floorplan ready with the supporting information, please send it to our helpdesk.
You can choose the following icons for your map to make it more readable. Note that this is a complete list, and only the icons shown here are available.
Delivery of floormap
Once Pronestor has received the above-mentioned data, Within a week the floormap will be create and send back for approval. Note that there are only 3 revisions included in the price.