Sign in Workspace offers an API solution to export data from the Planner solution.
In Planner, you can basically extract all the data which you have configured in the solution. Usually, you would need to make a data export in connection with the settlement of ordered, resources so these can be invoiced to the right department.
Planner Reports (manual export)
- Bookings of resources in Planner can be extracted as a report.
- A report can be scheduled to be sent by e-mail on a recurring basis.
- Reports can cover a resource category or a single resource.
- Reports are often used in the canteen to get an overview of today's or tomorrow’s bookings.
- Reports can also be used as basis for invoicing, as all the information about the owner and the billing account for the ordered items is stated in the report.
- Reports can be exported to PDF or CSV.
Reports are presented under the implementation of Planner.
Web export in Planner (manual export)
- Web Export contain all bookings created in Planner and can be exported to Excel.
- Web Export can be customized by adding or removing columns.
- Web exports can also be altered so that you can get an overview of the individual payer or company / department.
- Web exports can be set to only include locked orders.
The web export will be presented under the implementation of Planner. Adjustment of the web export will be done in collaboration with a consultant, and the time used will be charged with the agreed hourly consultancy fee.
Export by API
It's also possible to pull out data from Planner by using an API
We have a guide that is made to help you through the necessary steps to set it up.