Pronestor has different ways to export data from the solution. In Pronestor, you can basically extract all the data which you have configured in the solution. Usually, you would need to make a data export in connection with the settlement of ordered, resources so these can be invoiced to the right department.
Pronestor can export data in 3 ways:
Pronestor Reports (manual export)
- Bookings of resources in Pronestor can be extracted as a report.
- A report can be scheduled to be sent by e-mail on a recurring basis.
- Reports can cover a resource category or a single resource.
- Reports are often used in the canteen to get an overview of today's or tomorrow’s bookings.
- Reports can also be used as basis for invoicing as all the information about the owner and the billing account for the ordered items is stated in the report.
- Reports can be exported to PDF or CSV.
Reports are presented under the implementation of Pronestor.
Web export in Pronestor (manual export)
- Web Export contain all bookings created in Pronestor and can be exported to Excel.
- Web Export can be customized by adding or removing columns.
- Web exports can also be altered so that you can get an overview of the individual payer or company / department.
- Web exports can be set to only include locked orders.
The web export will be presented under the implementation of Pronestor. Adjustment of the web export will be done in collaboration with a consultant, and the time used will be charged with the agreed hourly consultancy fee.
Economy export (automated and scheduled)
- Scheduled data exports sent according to a scheduled appointment.
- Display of data relevant to the individual company for correct invoicing.
- Setting up format and columns by agreement with a consultant.
- Upload via FTP
The economy export will be presented under the implementation of Pronestor. Adjustment of the web export will be done in collaboration with a consultant, and the time used will be charged with the agreed hourly consultancy fee.