Step 1 – adjusting the capacity of the meeting rooms
- To adjust the capacity of each meeting room, go to your Planner solution. Go to Administration and choose the tab “Resources”. When looking at the list of meeting rooms, you can click on the pencil in the right side to edit the meeting room. You can now edit the capacity in the menu: Change to the right capacity and click “Save”.
- When you’re editing the capacity of the meeting rooms, you can also add a text that will inform users of guidelines for using the meeting rooms. When editing the meeting room, choose the tab “Other settings” and add a text in the field “Attention message”. The message will pop-up in the booking flow when the meeting room is chosen for a booking.
- If you wish to notify users if they exceed the capacity, go to Planner Administration. Click on the tab “Settings” and choose “Meeting settings” in the menu on the left side. Scroll down to “Warnings” and enter the text you wish to show users when the capacity is exceeded. Remember to click “Save” in the upper right corner, in order to save the change.
Step 2 – Organize the cleaning system
- To ensure time for cleaning before and after bookings in meeting rooms, you can add buffer time to all bookings. Go to Planner Administration and choose the tab “Resources”. When looking at the list of meeting rooms, you can click on the pencil in the right side to edit the meeting room. When editing a room, choose the tab “Availability” and add the time needed in “Preparation time” and/or “Follow up time”. Please be aware that adding 5 minutes for preparation and follow up will result in a total of 10 minutes of buffer time between 2 meetings.
- If you wish to help the cleaning staff with an overview of the meetings every day, go to Planner Administration. Choose the tab “Reports”. Choose “Resource filter” in the menu on the left, create a new report and give it a relevant name. Now open the report to add all the relevant meeting rooms. Start by choosing the right location and then add the rooms one by one in the field “Resources” or add entire categories in the field “Resource categories”. Click “Save” when all the rooms have been added. The cleaning staff can now use this report to get an overview of the meetings. If you go to “Scheduled reports” you can choose to have report send to relevant recipients every day.
- You can add a text with guidelines for meetings in the notification that users receive when they have created a booking. Go to Planner Administration and choose the tab “Settings”. In the menu on the left, choose “Email”. In the bottom of the page you can add your text in “Custom email text for meeting creation” and click “Save”. Your text will now be added to the notification that the users receive.
Step 3 – Individual delivery of lunch to departments
- If you wish to make it easy for users to order lunch or other catering items to their departments, go to Planner Administration. Choose the tab “Organization”. Make sure to choose the right location in the left side and go to “Fixed delivery options and fixed meeting places”. Here you can add the different departments or places to pick up catering. Once they have been created, users can create a booking and in the catering tab choose which place to get the catering delivered to.
It will loke like this for bookers:
Step 4 – Inform guests about guidelines using Visitor Boarding Card
- To activate the Visitor Boarding Card, go to Planner Administration and choose “Organization”. Make sure that each location has the proper address added to it. Then go to the tab “Settings” and then choose “Email” in the menu on the left. Go to “Visitor Boarding Card” and you can now click on the pencil for a location to edit the content and text for the location. Once the content in correct you can activate the VBC and also create a preview. Now choose “Meeting settings” in the menu on the left and scroll down to the part named “Notification” and activate “Send Visitor Boarding Cards by default”.
Step 5 – Reduce touches needed on the screens
- When using the Pronestor Display solution, you may have activated the confirmation feature, which requires users to touch the displays outside the meeting rooms. If you wish to remove this feature, go to Display Administration and log in to the Administration. Now choose the meeting rooms that you wish to edit (you can choose several or all) and in the bar above the list of rooms that says “Action” click and choose “Edit”.
- Now choose the tab “Interactivity” and click on the pens to disable the features. Remember to click “Save” in the bottom of the screen.