This guide is for the regular Pronestor Planner user who needs to install their Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in when they start using Pronestor.
Table of content
- How to download the Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in
- How to install the Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in
- How to log into the Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in
- You need to have a Pronestor Planner user.
- You need to know your outlook version. This guide can help with that: How to see your Outlook version
- Note, the Outlook version on a Mac is different than the Outlook version on a Windows. We do not have an add-in for the locally installed Outlook version on a Mac
- Your Pronestor administrator has to have enabled the Outlook installationfiles. See this guide on How-to-enable-the-installationfile-available-for-users
How to download the Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in
- Open Pronestor Planner in a browser
- Log in
- Click "My Settings"
- - If you don't have the "My Settings" it's because your browser is too slim. You will have this button instead
- Click it, and then the "My Settings" button will appear
- Scroll to the buttom and download the Outlook installer that matches your setup.
- If there aren't any installers, then please contact your Pronestor administrator and refer them to this guide so they can enable them https://helpdesk.pronestor.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036145371-Pronestor-Planner-Outlook-add-in-How-to-enable-the-installationfile-available-for-users
How to install the Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in
Run the downloaded install file
Click "More info"
Click "Run anyway"
How to log into the Pronestor Planner Outlook add-in
Enter your login and password and click "Login"
The picture disapears and you are now logged in.