This is how to upgrade a Display server installation.
Server - software:
- Internet Information Service 7.0 or newer
- Microsoft .net 4.8 framework or newer
- ASP.NET 4.6 framework
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 CU3 or newer/2019/Office 365 or G-Suite (formerly known as Google Apps for Business)
Server - Hardware
- CPU min. 4GHZ (min. 4 CPU cores)
- Min. 4 GB RAM
- Min 500 MB disk space for application files
How to upgrade
- Download installation files from https://downloads.pronestor.com/
- Turn off the application pool for the site.
- Go to the installation folder. The default path is C:\inetpub\wwwroot\pronestordisplay
- Make a backup of the entire installation folder.
- Make sure that the \Bin folder is deleted before copying from the installation folder (Displayfiles.zip).
- Overwrite the installation folder with the files from displayfiles.zip.
- Start the application pool.
- Done. Best practice is to open the site and confirm that it works.