Sign in Workspace Visitor Web Self-registration is a way for your visitors to register themselves when they arrive. Their host will be given a notification, so they know their guest has arrived. This guide will show you how to install and set up the Visitor Web Self-registration.
Table of contents
- Recommended devices
- Installing a browser
- Installing Visitor
- Installing Print
- Required settings for using Chrome browser
- Hardware device to stand in the reception.
- Installed browser on the device.
- Hosted Planner with Visitor self-registration module.
- Administrator rights in your Planner Solution.
Requirements for Print:
- Windows PC or Windows Server (with access to the Planner installation via HTTPS).
- Printer connected to and installed on the Windows PC or Windows Server
- Privileges to install Visitor Agent as a Service.
- A user account in Planner that can work as a service account. Only needs local booker rights.
*) if HTTP is used instead of HTTPS – then the browser must be configured to allow access to the camera
using chrome://flags/#unsafely-treat-insecure-origin-as-secure, where the URL is added as the Planner
We do recommend the following devices – which we have ensured support for:
For 24" Display for the Visitor Self-registration
However, Visitor can run in a browser, so it can run on any device with a working browser.
Please note, some devices might have issues with camera/QR.
We cannot ensure compatibility with other devices, and thus we recommend customers to validate the camera/QR on those devices if camera/QR feature is to be used.
Due to sizing we recommend:
Android +4.4 (+10 inch (ca. 25 centimeters))
iOS +11 (+10 inch (ca. 25 centimeters))
Windows 10 (+10 inch (ca. 25 centimeters) – recommend using Chrome browser)
(QR support requires access to web camera)
Installing a browser
The device has to have a browser installed.
Sign in Workspace offers a Kiosk Browser app for locking down Android and iOS. It can be downloaded here https://downloads.pronestor.com/
We also offer support the latest version of Edge and Chrome.
Planner Visitor Web is only available for cloud customers at this time.
Sign in Workspace will enable it on your Planner solution.
If you have Visitor Web enabled in your Planner solution, you can access it here:
This guide Link explains how to set up and configure Visitor for self-registrations.
Please see this guide Link
Required settings for using Chrome browser
If your chosen browser is Chrome, please update the settings to stop saving info to Chrome.
- On your device, open Chrome.
- At the top right click the dots, then click “Settings”
- At the top, under “Autofill”, click Payment methods or addresses and more.
- To stop saving payment info, turn off Save and fill out payment methods.
- To stop saving addresses and contact info, turn off Save and fill addresses.
Please sign in to leave a comment.