The Pronestor Office Add-in can be installed either by the users or centralized deployment on behalf of individual users, user groups, or the entire corporation.
If you are users are to install the add-in themselves - please follow the section "Manuel installation" below.
If deployment is to happen centralized on behalf of multiple users - please follow the section "Centralized deployment of add-in".
- Microsoft Outlook for Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook Web for Office 365
- Pronestor Planner with Full Exchange Integration
- Pronestor Planner Cloud
- Access to Microsoft 365 admin center (required for centralized deployment)
Centralized deployment of add-in
Require O365 administrator permissions.
- Open Microsoft 365 admin center in Office 365
- Click settings in the left side menu and choose Integrated Apps
- Choose "Add-ins" - in the top section where it refers to "Line of business apps"
- Save manifest file from your Pronestor site [Administration → Settings → Other Settings]
- Choose "Deploy add-in" - which will guide you on how to deploy the add-in to Outlook users in your organization
- Select "Deploy custom add-in" and choose "Upload custom apps"
- Choose "I have a FILE for the manifest file" and load the manifest the Pronestor add-in manifest
- Click "Upload"
- Please follow the rest of the steps onscreen to choose users who should have the add-in install
We do recommend following the recommendation by Microsoft - that is, choose a small set of users to validate the installation and distribution before, distributing it corporate-wide.
Please be aware that the deployment can take up to 24 hours for Microsoft to complete the distribution.
For further information on centralized deployment - please refer to the following guide from Microsoft
- Via Outlook Client or Outlook Web
- Via Outlook Client
- File⇾Manage Add-ins
- Via Outlook Web
- Choose My Add-ins
- For Install do
- Save manifest file from : https://xyz.pronestor.com/api/v1/addin/manifest
- Add a custom add-in
- Choose Add from File - choose the downloaded manifest file
- Via Outlook Client
- For Uninstall do
- Choose add-in
- Click Remove
How to make Add-in show in Outlook Web Show in Ribbon
- Open your Outlook
- Choose settings (settings wheel)
- Choose Calendar->Customize Actions->Pronestor