Updating the firmware
The firmware update can be found here, we support version 2.0.2:
Configuring the device
Configure the device accordingly to the specification and recommendation from IAdea.
- Follow the recommendation from IAdea on how to lock down the device
- The device must be able to reach Pronestor Display server via http/https
- The Pronestor Kiosk browser is NOT required installed on this device
- Disable finger-pinch zoom with the setting: Advanced -> Content -> AppStart -> Advanced -> Desktop Mode
Enabling a room display
Once the device is up and running - the "Player" on the device should be configured with a link to the server with Pronestor Display.
- Within Basic Settings click "Set content"
- Set the content URL to the Pronestor Display site - ex. https://customersite.pronestordisplay.com/display.mvc/show/[id]
- Click the "Loud Speaker" icon in the lower section of the screen
- Click "Volumes" - and ensure that volume is set to mute (move scale to the left)
- Click "OK"
- Click the "House" icon in the lower section to return
- Click "Play"
How to return to the configuration
Place a finger in one of the four corners of the screen and wait 5 secs.
If your Pronestor Display site has been configured to require tokens to be set - please use the following URL :