Configuring the device
Configure the device accordingly to the specification and recommendation from IAdea.
- Follow the recommendation from IAdea on how to lock down the device
- The device must be able to reach Pronestor Display server via HTTP/HTTPS
- The Pronestor Kiosk browser is NOT required installed on this device.
- Disable finger-pinch zoom with the setting: Advanced -> Content -> AppStart -> Advanced -> Desktop Mode
- Pronestor is not compatible with IAdea's pin code. Do not enable it.
Enabling a room display
Once the device is up and running – the “Player” on the device should be configured with a link to the server with Pronestor Display.
- Within Basic Settings, click “Set content”
- Set the content URL to the Pronestor Display site – ex. https://customersite.pronestordisplay.com/display.mvc/show/[id].
- Click the “Loud Speaker” icon in the lower section of the screen
- Click “Volumes” – and ensure that the volume is set to mute (move scale to the left)
- Click “OK”
- Click the “House” icon in the lower section to return
- Click “Play”
How to return to the configuration
Place a finger in one of the four corners of the screen and wait 5 secs.
For customers with a smaller set of IAdea displays – a tool called “Signage Express” can be used by the customers, to manage their devices – like setting URLs, enabling sound etc.
The Feature can be found via this link.
Pronestor does not support the SignApps-Express and IAdea support needs to be contacted if you there are any questions or need for help regarding the solution.
If your Pronestor Display site has been configured to require tokens to be set – please use the following URL :