Version: 8.0.4 and onwards
The Visitor Boarding Card is a way for you to inform external attendees about the location of your company, general information and emergency information prior to a scheduled meeting.
How do you use it?
First and foremost, a system administrator needs to configure the Visitor Boarding Card in Pronestor Room & Catering.
- Open Pronestor Room & Catering and create a new meeting
- Go to Attendees and fill in attendees for that specific meeting (see below)
- Add desired bookings to your meeting and go to Check out
- To configure whether you want your external attendees to receive a Visitor Boarding Card, click Show details
- In the Visitor Boarding Card section in the right side of Check out, check the Send to external attendees checkbox and select the desired language (see below)
Your external attendees will now receive a Visitor Boarding Card at a given time before the meeting as defined by your system administrator. It will look as follows:
Q and A
Q: I have a meeting tomorrow but the Visitor Boarding Cards are set to be sent two days in advance. Will my external attendees receive a Visitor Boarding Card?
A: No. Your external attendees will only receive a Visitor Boarding Card if the meeting has been created prior to the deadline set by the system administrator.
Q: I have added an external attendee for a meeting tomorrow but the Visitor Boarding Cards are set to be sent two days in advance. Will my external attendee receive a Visitor Boarding Card?
A: No. As the deadline for sending Visitor Boarding Cards has passed, the newly added attendee will not receive a Visitor Boarding Card.