It's important to uninstall Pronestor Outlook add-in before upgrading Outlook to a newer version.
If the Pronestor add-in keeps referring to an older version of Outlook the reason can be that there is remains from an older version of the add-in.
If an upgrade of Outlook has been performed without uninstalling the old Pronestor Outlook add-in there might be some old Pronestor entries in the registry database.
HOW TO SOLVE
Please do a backup of the registry database before using PronestorRegedit.
1) Download PronestorRegedit from http://eu-demo.pronestor.com/download/PronestorRegedit.zip or click on attachment.
2) Run ”Pronestorregedit /delete result.txt” from command promt. Deletes all Pronestor entries in Registry
3) Now the Pronestor folder can be deleted in "program files"
- root.txt file
- Where you can add/remove specific roots -> performance
- If root.txt doesn't exists do a deep search
- An example on how the result will be displayed.
3. CMD arguments
a. No parameters – starts .exe window
b. /show - Shows found console files keys.
c. Result.txt - writes result.txt files keys.
d. /delete - delete keys found and writes to result.txt
Pronestorregedit/show - only shows keys
Pronestorregedit /show result.txt - Writes keys in result.txt
Pronestorregedit /delete - Deletes keys
Pronestorregedit /delete result.txt - Deletes keysfound and writes to result.txt