This is a description on how one can reach the API for PRONESTOR PLANNER.
From version 3.2
Data from Pronestor can be retrieved using an export or via our Web API.
The latter is the most effective and robust path for getting data from Pronestor – and thus the recommend option of the two.
The API is versioned which will ensure backward compatibility. The data returned will be fresh data, ensuring up to date booking information.
The API for a site can be accessed via https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc
The same link can be used, by opening it a web browser, to get a complete overview of the methods and types available in the API.
The API requires authentication to be in place – please see the example of a C# project that uses the API.
Example of usage:
We have several customers who use the API with a door locking integration – the steps below can be used to find the room bookings for the current day, including information on who has booked the rooms during the day:
- Authenticate – required since the other methods requires authentication to be performed for the session
- FindBookingsByResourceType in a given period (using type=1, which will be the booking of rooms)
- The result from the method above will return an array of bookings (https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc#ApiBooking)
- Loop of that array to find the relevant bookings
- Each booking will contain a reference to a meeting (https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc#ApiMeeting)
- Each meeting will contain a reference to the owner of the meeting and thus the user/owner of the booked room (https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc#ApiUser)
Example of a C# proxy class - support on development/usage of this example is not included in the service level agreement - see attachment