This is a description of how to use the API for Pronestor Planner.
The Pronestor Planner API will ensure an effective and robust access to the Pronestor Planner engine and data, for example, to be used with integration to finance solutions, BI solution or 3.rd party integrations
The purpose of the API is to ensure that it's possible for our customers to get an array of data regarding the ordering of catering, meetings and room bookings in the Pronestor solution.
The API is made by the customer and are totally customizable regarding what information you want from the Pronestor solution.
HOW TO USE THE API
The API for a site can be accessed via https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc
Data from Pronestor can be retrieved using our Web API.
The API is versioned which will ensure backward compatibility
Each request must include a cookie with authentication credentials - this can be retrieved using the "Authenticate" method.
An overview of methods and types available in the API can be viewed by open the following link in a web browser - https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc
EXAMPLE OF USE
We have several customers who use the API for example, with a door locking integration – the steps below can be used to find the room bookings for the current day, including information on who has booked the rooms during the day:
- Authenticate – required since the other methods require authentication to be performed for the session
- FindBookingsByResourceType in a given period (using type=1, which will be the booking of rooms)
- The result from the method above will return an array of bookings (https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc#ApiBooking)
- Loop of that array to find the relevant bookings
- Each booking will contain a reference to a meeting (https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc#ApiMeeting)
- Each meeting will contain a reference to the owner of the meeting and thus the user/owner of the booked room (https://customername.pronestor.com/api.mvc#ApiUser)
Example of a C# proxy class - support on development/usage of this example is not included in the service level agreement - see attachment