The Username and Password information is either sent to you from your IT-department or in an e-mail from Pronestor.
If you did not receive your login information please Click 'Create new account' and sign up.
Create new account
- Press ”Click here to create new account” at the login screen
- Enter your informations
- End by pressing ”Create”
The system will send you an e-mail with Username and Password, and you can now login.
After login, the image above appears.
Here you can:
- See all Pronestor orders
- Plan a new meeting – (see rooms and equipment before you create a meeting)
- Get access to “My settings”, where you can edit your personal settings.
By clicking on ”My settings” you can ajust your settings for your account.
Please note: When changing the language settings, it only has impact on the standard data in Pronestor. If resources are created in Danish, these will still be named in Danish.
To create a new meeting:
- Press 'Create meeting' on the front page
- Type in a Meeting title for your order, eg. 'My meeting'
- Select start and end date, and start and end time for meeting
- Book one or more meeting rooms by clicking on the room name of the room(s) you need.
- Get more information about the meeting room by clicking on the (i) icon next to the room name.
- You can book more than one room to the same meeting.
- Use the quick booking feature if you only need to book a meeting room. Your reservation is registered immediately.
Intelligent filter options
Use the filter options on the left to narrow down your search.
The filter option applies for all resources - including catering.
Book catering for your meeting:
Use the filter on the left to narrow down your search.
- Indicate number of each items you wish to order
- Press ”Order” button
The resource is now linked to your order.
You can order catering with different delivery times within the same meeting – choose startdate and Time, and click ”Orderl”
Book additional equipment for your meeting.
- Click on the equipment you need. of the room(s) you need.
- Use the filter options to narrow down your search.
- Add attendees to your meeting.
They will not be invited through Outlook, but they will be logged as attending the meeting (useful for documentation and visitor registration in the reception).
You can now see all orders for your meeting. Change information to the order if necessary by clicking on the edit icons.
- Meeting type eg. internal or external meeting
- Change billing account if necessary. You can also write a Billing note, this could for example be a project number.
- Click ”Complete Booking” to check out
- You can edit or delete individual orders by clicking on the icons on each order line.
- Select tabs "Facilities", "Catering" or "Equipment" if you want to add extra orders.
Ulrik Tjellesen, Pronestor Sales Director & Partner, has created a presentation of the Pronestor Planner booking flow. Watch the video and let him guide you through all the features, functions, and shortcuts.