You can create as many Meeting activity overview displays as you like – within the limit of your licens.
Like any other display – you can per Meeting Activity Overview choose what rooms to show, design etc.
How to create/edit a Meeting Activity Overview
- Choose “Displays“-tab
- Click “Meeting Activity Overview” in the left menu
- You can create a new Meeting Activity Overview by clicking “+Meeting Activity Overview“
- You can edit a Meeting Activity Overview by clicking the name of the display you like to edit
- Name - Reference name for the display
- Title – headline to be shown on the display
- Show logo - Show logo (like company logo)
- Show past meetings - past meetings will be shown at the end of the scroll/sliding
- Timezone - Timezone for current display
- Dateformat - Date format for current display
- Timeformat - Time format for current display
- Language - Language used for buttons etc. (* if using a custom design with user edited labels, this selection may be ignored)
- Style - Selected design template
- Preview window size - Size and orientation of design in preview window
Showing a Meeting Activity Overview or Room Availability Overview
You should use a fairly large LCD screen for Meeting Activity Overview and Room Availability Overview – since it will show a lot of information.
We recommend that you open up a webbrowser in full screen mode or kiosk mode – you can do this from a command prompt like:
ie.exe -k “http://book02.pronestor.com/guamhome.com/Display.mvc/Show/1″
Data in XML format for other solutions
You can retrieve booking information as XML from a Meeting Activity Overview or Room Availability Overview – which you can use for other devices. Where DISPLAY_ID is the ID of the Room Availability Overview or Meeting Activity Overview