You can create as many Area Displays as you like – within the limit of your license.
Like any other display – you can per Area Display choose what rooms to show, design etc.
How to create/edit a Area Display
- Choose “Displays“-tab
- Click “Area Displays” in the left menu
- You can create a new Area Display by clicking “+Area“
- You can edit a Area Display by clicking the name of the display you like to edit
The rooms that will show on the Area Display, will be those rooms that is checked in the column for the Area Display.
- Name - Reference name for the display
- Show logo - Show logo (like company logo)
- Timezone - Timezone for current display
- Dateformat - Date format for current display
- Timeformat - Time format for current display
- Language - Language used for buttons etc. (* if using a custom design with user edited labels, this selection may be ignored)
- Style - Selected design template
- Preview window size - Size and orientation of design in preview window