Once you have activated the Pronestor Kiosk Browser, your tablet will be locked to the application.
If you need to uninstall the application - you need to do as described below.
The Pronestor Kiosk Browser is designed to be a "top most" application - so that the device is locked to show a specific web page.
Therefore you need to either deactivate or delete the application if you don't want the application to be "top most".
- Click in the lower right corner of the screen
- enter the default password "1234"
- When within the configuration - "click" Exit
- Go to Android "Settings" on the tablet
- Go to "Application manager" and uninstall as you would do for any other Android App. If uninstall button is missing, follow the steps below
If you can't uninstall - you need remove the app from the security
- Go to "settings"
- Choose "Security"
- Choose "Device Administrators"
- Uncheck "Pronestor Kiosk Browser"
- Then remove as described above
Article is closed for comments.