In Pronestor Room a shared calendar has to act as a normal user. This means that the shared calendar needs to be connected to at Pronestor user.
- Create a Pronestor user (in administration or import fra AD)
- Find LegacyCN for the shared calendar. This can be found in AD (Attribute)
- Find the user ID for the shared calendar user. On the Pronestor database run the query below. Select * from appuser where login like ’login for shared calender’
4. Create a new record in the Distinguishedname table
- Set user_id = the result from the query above
- Set Name = LegacyCN for the shared calendar
|/o=DOMAIN/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=abc||123456|