When exporting data to a csv. file from Pronestor Planner you can edit the columns you want to include.
The Export is a manual action and available in "Administration->Settings->Export".
- Log on to the web server (file level)
- With Notepad open "Content\Export\Master.xml"
- Set enabled to true for the columns you would like to add to the export
- Set enabled to false for the columns you would like to remove from the export
Presenting data in export
- With Notepad open "Contect\Transform.xsl"
- In the "<result>"-section, add a column name for the data
- In the "<xsl:for-each select="Bookings/Booking">"-section, add a column with a reference to the value
Note - the number of enabled columns will have an effect on the performance of the export. We therefore recommend to keep the number of enabled columns to as few as possible.