- Configured Pronestor Display site - hosted or onpremise
- Samsung DB10E-T device (with factory presets)
Please note - the Samsung DB10E-T device is only supported in landscape orientation!
Power up the Samsung device - and follow the steps below that match the steps in the configuration guide online.
- "1. Menu Language"
- "2. Display Orientation"
- "3. Auto power off"
- "4. Network Settings"
Connect to a network
- "5. Clock Set"
Set current date and time
- "6. Play via"
Choose "URL Launcher"
- "7. Device name"
Give the device an unique name
- "8. Setup Complete"
- In "Change URL", enter URL to the Display list, e.g. http://customername.pronestordisplay.com (cloud customers) or http://servername.pronestordisplay.com (on-premise customers), and choose Done
- Choose "URL Launcher".
- From the overview in Pronestor Display choose display
Important for troubleshooting
Opening menu via Remote control
- To get into the menu of the SSSP device - click the "Home" button on the remote control
- Hit key "1" on the remote to return to the list of Displays in Pronestor Display
- To reset to factory settings - turn off the device - hit "mute 182" on the remote control and power on the device
- If a device is to point to another Pronestor site - please hit the Change URL field, and below type $DEL + Done, before a new site can be configured in the URL Launcher.
"Network connection lost"
- The URL used in the URL Launcher is incorrect - please ensure that it conforms to a complete URL with http/https
- The DB10E-TPOE with firmware 1011 does not support using of port in the URL