You can create as many Reception Displays as you like – within the limit of your licens.
Like any other display – you can per Reception Display choose what rooms to show, design etc.
How to create/edit a Reception Display
- Choose “Displays“-tab
- Click “Reception Displays” in the left menu
- You can create a new Reception Display by clicking “+Reception“
- You can edit a Reception Display by clicking the name of the display you like to edit
- Name - Reference name for the display
- Title – headline to be shown on the display
- Show logo - Show logo (like company logo)
- Show past meetings - past meetings will be shown at the end of the scroll/sliding
- Timezone - Timezone for current display
- Dateformat - Date format for current display
- Timeformat - Time format for current display
- Language - Language used for buttons etc. (* if using a custom design with user edited labels, this selection may be ignored)
- Style - Selected design template
- Preview window size - Size and orientation of design in preview window
Showing a Reception or Area Display
You should use a fairly large LCD screen for Reception and Area Display – since it will show a lot of information.
We recommend that you open up a webbrowser in full screen mode or kiosk mode – you can do this from a command prompt like:
ie.exe -k “http://book02.pronestor.com/guamhome.com/Display.mvc/Show/1″
Data in XML format for other solutions
You can retrieve booking information as XML from a Reception or Area Display – which you can use for other devices. Where DISPLAY_ID is the ID of the Area or Reception display