This topic explains which pre-requisites are required to install Pronestor Display as an on-site installation.
- Microsoft Exchange (Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2012, 2016, Office 365 or any hosted Exchange)
(An Exchange account with access to the Exchange Web Services, and with necessary permissions is required on the rooms)
- Google Apps Business
- We do support iPad 2/3/4/air/air2 (+iOS9 and newer), Android tablets (incl. Kindle Fire HD) and Windows tablets (Windows 8/10), Samsung DB10 with SSP and Philips Display (10BDL3051T)
The default designs are validated to be used with the following devices iPad 2/3/4/air/air2, Samsung Tab 3/4/A and Philips Display (10BDL3051T)
- You can use the system from any web browser – like MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, Apple Safari and Chrome web browser
Installation on server
- Download installation files - request download link by email
- Unzip and run the installation on your web server – and then follow the on-screen instructions
- Configure access to calendar
- Open “Start->All Programs->Pronestor Display->Launch Pronestor Display”
Support for Samsung SSP devices
If the installation is to work with Samsung SSP3 devices - please do as follows:
- Install URL Rewrite module from Microsoft (http://www.iis.net/downloads/microsoft/url-rewrite)
- Open web.config with Notepad (%systemdrive%\inetpub\wwwroot\pronestordisplay\web.config)
- Insert the following into Web.config in the <system.webserver> section
<rule name="SpecificRewrite" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^PronestorDisplay.zip$" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="Home.mvc/GenerateSamsungAppBundle" />
Installation of License key
The Pronestor Display License is delivered by Pronestor and comes as a .zip file.
- Unzip the file and save it.
- Go to settings/License in the Pronestor Display solution.
- Click on ”Insert License” and insert the license file here.
Common issues concerning Microsoft IIS when browsing Pronestor Display from IE. Please take a look at this link: