The Archos Tablet can be connected to cabled ethernet using an ethernet dongle.
- USB OTG Cable (USB-A-female to Micro-B-male) - short 10-15 cm
- USB Extension Cable (USB-A-female to USB-A-male) - 2-3 meters
- Ethernet dongle (ethernet to usb)
See here for details on the cables and recommended ethernet dongle - click here
- Place the USB OTG Cable (USB-A-female to Micro-B-male) in the frame
- Use the USB extension cable from the frame up to the ceiling (or equally)
- Connect the ethernet dogle to the USB extension and connect the dongle to the wired ethernet